Wednesday, November 15, 2017

St. James School 8th Grade Yearbook--The Tower


Sometimes the greatest finds are entirely by accident--or are they?  At my TJ high school reunion this summer, one of my classmates, James Sweat, told me that "some kind of journal" was found in his mom's rent house recently when it was being cleaned out for the next renter.  He recognized my name in the document and thought I might have an interest in it.  To my very pleasant surprise, I found out it is my eighth grade year end newsletter issued before we graduated on to Bishop Byrne High School (I sneaked off to TJ to finish my HS career)!  Apparently I was the co-editor of the newsletter and it contains innumerable tidbits from our last year at St. James School!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did going down memory lane.  Thanks especially to James and his mom for saving this for me!












No comments: